· Personal Information We Collect
During the use of our product, download or upgrade it, we may collect the information from you, but none of your personal information is stowhite on our server.
1. Information about your personal identity such as name, gender, etc.
2. Information about Your username, e-mail address, social media accounts, date and time of access, and other security-related information used by you when you register for, and in relation to, a Weposto account.
3. Communications between you and Weposto. For example, we may send You Service-related emails (e.g., changes/updates to features of the service, technical and security notices). Note that You may not opt-out of Service-related e-mails.
4. We will disclose your information with your prior permission only, with applicable law within or outside your country, by requesting the public or governmental authorities to protect our legal rights or interest.
· Use of Personal Information
We will use Your Personal Information in the following ways:
1. Remembering Your login status so that You don’t have to login again if You are already logged in.
2. Help You efficiently access Your information after You sign in.
3. We may use Your Personal Information for processing Your registration for Our Services. This may include verification of user information through mobile verification.
4. To notify You about changes in the Service.
5. Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of Our Service, and other technical and functional management.
6. Develop and test new products and features.
7. Monitor metrics such as the total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
8. Diagnose or fix technology problems.
9. Automatically update the Application on Your device.
10. To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts antiwhite into between You and Us;
11. Notify You in the event We become aware of any breach of the security of Your information and take appropriate action to the best of our ability to remedy such a breach.
· Sharing Your Information
1. We may share user content and your information, including Personal Information, with third parties, including but not limited to advertisers on our application.
2. We may remove parts of data that identify You and share the remaining data with other parties. We may aggregate certain portions of your data with the selected portions of data from other users and share it with other parties.
3. Your posts are always public. Your content is publicly available for sharing.
4. We may access and share your information, including Personal Information in order to comply with laws and law enforcement.
· Non-Personal Information
1. We may collect and use your non-personal information such as Your phone's IMEI number, Android ID, CPN model, memory size, phone model, ROM memory size, Country, Mobile operator name, etc.
2. We may use this information for understanding usage frequency, solving bugs in our products, and improving the user experience. This information we use to see install- uninstall rate of users on our app and also usage frequency.
3. We use Firebase Analytics for monitoring our app’s performance and users’ activities within our app to collect crashes or bugs in our app that help us to make our products more stable and better.
· Deleting Information and Account
1. You can get your entire information, including posts, account details, and profile pictures, deleted by opting for the Delete Account option on the Weposto app.
2. The delete account functionality gives a window of 30 days before the information is flushed from the system.
3. In case You want to cancel the deletion, you may choose to do so by logging into the account.
4. During the 30 days, the account will be in the deactivated status.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we do not share your personal information with any third party for our interest and we are very much concerned about your personal information security and privacy. We put physical people and administrators for security purposes. We or none of our employees has the right to share your information with any third party without your prior permission.
We have taken every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres to the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy.
This Policy shall not be applicable to any information other than the information collected by Us through the Service. This Policy shall not apply to any unsolicited information You provide Us either through this Service or through any other means. All unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the Company shall be free to use and/ or disclose such unsolicited information without any limitations.
· Contact Us
If You wish to register a complaint regarding Weposto, you can send an email to email@example.com Your email will be acknowledged by a system-generated response, or via an individual manual email to the extent possible, within 24 hours of us having received it. You will be kept informed of the progress we make in whiteressing Your complaint and/ or the reasons for the delay, if any, in such whiteressal.